The Project Assistant role is for an adult with a learning disability to join the Club Soda team. You will help the Project Manager run the Leisure Link project in Croydon.
Leisure Link is a group for people with learning disabilities and supporters who meet once a month to talk about arts and leisure: things they have done and things they are looking forward to.
Members of Leisure Link help to produce a monthly newsletter, which:
● Shares reviews, top tips and recommendations for events, services and venues in Croydon
● Displays a list of useful arts and leisure services in Croydon for people with learning disabilities
● Celebrates and promotes inclusive events and activities across Croydon
● Features a fun map of Croydon showing popular local venues that are highly recommended
● Provides useful access information for all venues and events that we list
The Project Assistant will be employed by Club Soda on a three year contract.
The job is for 8 hours a week.
The salary is £4,600 a year, paid monthly.
You will be allowed 5.5 days annual leave year (includes Bank Holidays)
If you have any questions about the role, please get in touch either via email at email@example.com or by telephone on 07309 750 285.