The role would suit someone who:
- is looking for part time work
- believes that people with learning disabilities have the right to be independent, included and have choice about how they live their lives
- has working knowledge of using social media platforms to increase engagement
- is creative, caring, personable, patient, a good listener and up for having fun!
To apply, please read through this job pack. It includes a job description, person specification, and a link to the online application form.
The deadline to apply is Tuesday 24th October 2023 and interviews will be held on Tuesday 31st October 2023.
Please contact Chez at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions.
If this job isn’t for you but you’d still like to get involved, check out how you can volunteer with us!
We are looking for someone to work on a one to one basis with the Gig Buddies Project Assistant, who has learning disabilities and autism.
This role is funded by Access to Work to provide support to enable the Project Assistant to complete their daily tasks confidently and efficiently, and to help them develop within the charity.
You will be supporting the Project Assistant with;
● Project admin, including sorting digital application forms, keeping our digital folders organised and keeping buddies information up to date.
● Posting weekly on social media, scheduling posts and having conversations with our followers online.
● Time management and keeping on top of weekly/daily tasks such as; managing and checking their email inbox, replying to emails, collecting and storing new member data, updating volunteer references.● Drafting and sending emails out to members and partners.
● Creating a system to manage workload and efficiency that works for them.
● Working as part of a team, sharing skills, and helping the charity to achieve our goals.
And much more.
The Access Assistant will be employed by Club Soda. On a fixed contract until March 2025.
The job is for 26 hours a month. Likely working weekly on a Tuesday or Thursday in our office in Croydon, with occasional evening work at events.
The salary is £13.26 per hour, invoiced monthly.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
To apply first download the Information Pack and Job Description here.
Then please complete the application form and submit your 60 second video to tell us why you’d be great at the job.
The videos will be reviewed with the Project Assistant so they can get a sense of who you are and help us with the selection process.
Details of how to send the video to us are in the application form.