Club Soda is looking for a new Trustee to join our Trustee team.
Trustees are people who help decide:
- what Club Soda do
- how we do it
- and how our money is spent.
Trustees do not get paid. This is voluntary role.
Who we are looking for:
- You must be over 18 years old.
- You should have the skills, knowledge and experience to help run Club Soda well.
Skills help you do things well.
Knowledge is what you know and understand. Experience means you have learnt from things you have done before.
What will you get out of it?
- You will meet new people
- Have the chance to make a positive difference in the lives of the people we work with
To find out more, click on the links below:
- Recruiting new Trustees (https://www.clubsoda.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Recruiting-New-Trustees-easy-read.pdf)
- Being a Trustee with Club Soda (https://www.clubsoda.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Being-a-Trustee-for-Club-Soda.pdf)