Young Music Leaders
We are looking for enthusiastic musicians who enjoy making and sharing music to be part of our Young Music Leaders programme.
Young Music Leaders is a volunteering programme for people interested in supporting young people with learning disabilities to make music and learning more about production.
This role might include supporting Soda Jam music workshops, setting up for events and workshops and helping young people to create new music.
You don’t need to have any experience working with people with learning disabilities, just a positive and friendly attitude!
Why volunteer with us?
- Gain valuable experience within a music and events environment
- Develop skills working with young people with learning disabilities
- Give something back to your community
- Gain confidence and self-esteem
- Make a difference to the lives of other musicians
- Feel valued and be part of a team
Our young music leaders:
- Are aged 18+
- Live in Croydon or the surrounding boroughs
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Are proactive and reliable
- Have experience making music